Night-time Skincare Routine
Hello Everyone, Lets get to the point here….. I will summarize the night-time routine for every skin type….the essential items you should have in order to get flawless and young skin forever (just like koreans). My focus here is to keep your skin smooth, bright and clear. The pollution here + sunscreen + makeup = gross face at the end of the day.
So the steps are:
1. Balm/Oil cleaner – Used to remove makeup and sunscreen.
2. Foaming cleanser – To double cleanse!
3. Acid treatment – AHA or BHA or a combo of both.
4. Hydrating toner – For people who sometimes have a little dry skin after using acids, so they need to hydrate their skin afterwards.
5. Serum/Ampoule/Sheet mask – Just a little something for a hydrating boost at night.
6. Emulsion/Cream/Moisturizer – Any sort of moisturizer is used in this step. Sometimes, a cream, sometimes something little lighter.
7. Eye cream or essence – I will just reintroduce this step into your routine and your sleepy morning eyes will thank you for it.
8. Oil –Using an oil helps to keep your skin soft and smooth in the morning.
I will give you a more detail explanation on each product next time…… but please give your recommendations and comments about which products you are using to make your skin rejuvenate…. till then Bye…..!!
Beauty & Makeup Expert
Krystal Look, Phagwara , Jalandhar